Here are the latest innovations of our PackshotCreator’s software programs.
The latest innovations at the service of your visuals:
Our software programs are compatible with the best APNs on the market, with the latest Windows operating systems, and are regularly supplemented with new features. Here are the latest innovations..
- The exclusive Hyperfocus function is entirely automated so as to achieve even more easily and rapidly a clear visual of the foreground and background.
- Suspension system with motorized PackshotLive plate (optional for the R series equipment) for multi-view shooting and 360° animation.
- Possibilities for annotation addition directly on the enriched, scripted animations (PackshotViewer).
- A new image gallery to highlight the multi-views by product.
- Improved photographic editing tools, with the visual color optimization function.
- Implementation of a custom profile library to streamline the photographic workflow: the different profiles, from the shooting settings up to the recording of multiple files, adapt to the different needs of production chain.
- Update of algorithms and new intuitive cropping tools: -30% of computing time.
- The image importation function is evolving: edit by batch a series of already captured visuals before creating the animation.
- Video creations are possible for equipment compatible with 360° shooting.
- New exclusive multi-product capture feature (in aerial shooting): unique shooting of a set of subjects with separate recording of files (one file per object).
Updates from 2009 to 2016
2016 software suite
- Improvement of the software functions for PackshotMacro R (example: rotation speed of rotating plate multiplied by 2).
- Additional compatibility with Canon EOS 80D and 1300D.
- The “Hyperfocus” function is improved: increase in the number of photos with different development zones (up to 99) to generate a perfectly clear visual.
- Addition of the new auto PNG feature. This feature allows you to crop the photographed product during (Auto BKG) or after the shooting (auto PNG).
Logiciel édition 2015
- Improvement of the Auto BKG function with the expansion of the pixel count during the smoothing of the cropped product’s outline.
- Addition of the Highlight function, for a better control of whites up to a pure white (255,255,255).
- Compatibility with Canon 760D, Canon 5D SR (this last device does not support the automatic cropping function).
- Windows 10 compatibility.
- Adding 360 shooting capability with PackshotLive (for Series R).
- Adding the possibility to add a custom suffix when exporting images.
- Adding multi product shooting.
- Adding video creation modes for 360 equipments
- The Focus stacking is entirely automatized, from A to Z, and allows you to control the depth of field of your images so you get a perfectly sharp photo, from the foreground to the background.
- Even more enriching possibilities : adding texts, images or external links directly on the animation, presetting the movement of the product in the animation…
- The Gallery mode allows you to automatically organize a series of images as an image gallery.
- The new Magento plugin allows you to easily publish your animations on your favorite e-commerce CMS.
- New edition tools : setting the Hue/Saturation/Brightness, White balance… and save your settings in a profile library.
- Update of the automatic masking tool for an even faster and more precise process.
- An improved import feature : batch edit a series of images to then regenerate the animation.
- New feature to create a 360-degree video of your product.
- Camera compatibility extended to Canon 7D Mark II.
2014 software suite
- Adding the Highlight feature in the retouching interface.
- Improving Auto PNG feature with Contiguous mode.
- Adding the possibility to change the dpi resolution of a PNG file.
- Adding compatibility with Canon 700D, 100D and 70D.
- New editing tools.
- Compatibility with Windows 8.1.
- New FTP sending interface.
- New custom defined interface.
2013 software edition
- Adding compatibility with Canon EOS 6D, Nikon D800, D800E
- Adding the Highlight feature to the Editing interface
- Improving the user-friendliness in the Auto PNG interface
- Improving PackshotOneClick to get up to 10 export format simultaneously
- Automatic background removal for R series and PackshotCreator X2
- Auto 3D Tag
- Compatibility with Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
2012 software edition
- Adjustable real-time preview
- Animation live preview
- Animation with clickable hotspots
- Custom light settings library
- Dual Camera Mode
- Open camera mode
- Compatibility with Canon 650D
- Overlay Feature
- Highlight feature
- Image with integrated magnifier
- Custom animation setting profile
- Custom lighting profile
- Création de profils d’éclairage
- Mac OS X Lion compatibility
2011 software edition
- Changed Spin Range feature to support 90, 120 and 180 and 360-degree animations in one user interface location
- Supported Magnifier feature with Watermark
- Adjusted some language compatibility
- Adjusted Export to PackshotViewer function to better fit customer needs
- Supported more image frames when creating 360 product view
- Adjusted Image Quality interface look and feel
- Introduced New Software User Interface
- Initiated support or the Canon EOS 60D
- Supported hardware upgrades for PackshotSpin
- Support for the Nikon D7000
- Added Grid feature in Preview screen
2010 software edition
- Added horizontal and vertical reference lines to the Preview screen
- Added turntable rotation speed control
- Added ability to create and import 90, 180 and 270-degree product view
- Adjusted FTP settings to support more servers
- PackshotViewer 3D software comes bundled with PackshotSphere devices
- PackshotViewer Pro software comes bundled with PackshotCreator 3D
- Added 100% and Fit features to the Camera Settings window in PackshotCreator 3D
- Added 90, 180, 270 and 360 fixed degree rotation options in Continuous Rotation
- Added FTP save option for 360 / 3D product views
- Added Concentric Circles to assist item placement in the Preview Option
- Added 90 and 270 rotation angles to the Preview Option. Users can shoot portrait by moving camera 90 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise
- Upgraded Flash Action Script to 3.0 & began supporting per-loader feature for Flash animation
- Added white or black background option for image export to PackshotViewer software series
- Initiated support for the Canon EOS Kiss X4 Digital/550D/Rebel T2i
- Launched PackshotViewer 360 software
- Created stand-alone dongle & software for importing and stitching 360 product views
- New feature: ‘Custom Define’ allows user to define and save a specific shooting sequence.
- Added speed control for initial spin of Spin Once animations
- Adjusted Nikon D300s Manual Focus settings
- Adjusted Preview Option to better fit customer needs
- Increased turntable image capture speed
- Initiated support for the following Nikon dSLR cameras (on Windows machines):D5000, D90, D300, D300s
- Supported RAW+JPEG image quality both for Canon and Nikon dSLR
- Added image capture option of 12 pictures per 360 to the 3D Image Creation Wizard
- Adding the ability to invert colors in the grid preview options
- Adding continuous rotation for PackshotSpin systems
- Supporting PNG importing in the Import interface
- Adding a Crop ratio in the preview options
2009 software edition
- Nouvelle function: Mise au point Automatique, Manuelle et Fixe pour les appareils photos Canon
- Correction de bugs sur PackshotSpin
- Amélioration de la stabilité avec les appareils photos Canon EOS
- Amélioration de la description des messages d’erreur
- Amélioration des fonctions d’import d’images
- Amélioration de la vitesse d’édition des images
- Ajout de l’option de Direction de rotation dans l’interface de création d’animations
- Amélioration de la génération d’animation Flash
- Optimisation du Ricoh GX200
- Ajustement des paramètres Canon EOS pour améliorer la stabilité du système, en particulier sur Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Amélioration des paramètres de création Flash pour une meilleure stabilité