Objectives: learn and master the issues, specificities, and basics of interior photography for the real estate industry, know how to prepare and frame pieces according to their topography and arrangement, choose a lighting and prepare it. You will master shooting and the basics of photographic post-processing.
Sectoral training in PackshotCreator photographic production for real estate
Duration: 1 day (8 hours).
Participants : 4-8.
Presenter: photographer specialized in product photography and animation, as well as in image processing, with educational experience.
Method and educational resources: the training program takes place in a fully equipped photo studio for recreating the conditions of situational shots. The photo material provided: Canon 1100D, 650D, or greater with use of wide-angle lenses. Software: PackshotCreator and PackshotViewer, Lightroom and Photoshop.
Public: actors in real estate, interior design.
Prerequisite: basic computer knowledge on PC or Mac
Outline of the training program in photographic production for real estate
1- Introduction to the challenges and specificities of the industry:
- Real estate photography has a considerable impact on sales and rental advertisements, whether they are online or not. Online, quality visuals can generate digital love at first sight, as well as provide precise information and details.
- How to present your visuals in order to showcase interiors and generate purchasing interest?
- What are the codes of the real estate and interior design industry? For which public? Panorama of the market and its industry trends.
- Introduction to different types of lighting: daylight, neon, LED, and flash management.
- Basic principles of shootings: speed, aperture, sensitivity, and depth of focus.
- Prepare the location, the framing, and position of device. Review of the different angles and shooting possibilities.
- Install and adjust the lighting depending on the size and type of room (facing of walls, natural lighting, etc…). Adjust one’s camera according to the ambient lighting so as to obtain the best possible result (shot of full image or certain details of a location such as a dimmed wine cellar).
- Management of the camera: exposure, adjustment, and focus.
- Adjust one’s camera according to the room photographed.
- Interior shootings: hallways, lounge, living rooms, or bathroom. Shots of interior details.
- Case studies of different types of room arrangements.
- Multi-angle and panoramic.
- Touch-ups: verification of sharpness, framing, and optimization of the product visual colors.
- Export images to the desired format.
- Storage of visuals.
The benefits of this program
Learning the theoretical and practical fundamentals of interior photography in the real estate sector enables you to master the production of directly useable, quality visuals. The trainee will be able to place and photograph all types of rooms or specific details of locations by preparing optimal lighting.
30-day post-training follow-up.
Recognition of acquired skills
Certificate of completion of sectoral training in Packshot photographic production for real estate.