Objectives: simplify and streamline post-production work with touch-ups Photoshop software to create ready-to-use visuals.
Training module in commercial photo production for touch-ups with Photoshop (Level I)
Duration: 4 hours.
Participants: from 2 to 4
Presenter: instructor specialized in product photography and photographic post-production.
Method and educational means: the module takes place in a fully equipped photo studio with all necessary material.
Public: : in-studio product photographers, players in e-commerce.
Prerequisites : basic knowledge in post-production on Photoshop.
Overview of the module for photo framing and object composition
- Review of the fundamentals of the software.
- Practice on the elements of general touch-ups starting from a camera (output RAW files).
- Creating one’s libraries. Practical cases for cropping. Image repairs. Master mounting images (image layers, dynamic objects, modifiable dynamic filters, and use of effects and 3D objects).
- Creating and using one’s scripts. Preparing one’s images for print and web media.
The benefits of this additional training module
- Realization of necessary photo touch-ups in order to integrate visuals onto web and print media.
- Acquisition of a work method on the software making it possible to streamline one’s time with the use of tools that are adapted to and appropriate for the processing of similar photos.
Certificate of completion of level I modular training on Photoshop.
Do you know about our PackshotOnboarding consulting offer?
Do you know about our management offer?